Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Speaking Poor English

Today:  I can give Presentation on any topic and take meetings, speak to Client form UK and US.
 there was a time I wanted to run away from giving News at school assembly.


Humiliation and Failures : 
There was time when i joined Tata DAV public School a English Medium School. and me comming form Gyanodaya Vidya Mindar. where i have always spoken in hindi, english for me was just a subject.But In TATA DAV Public shool i did not clear english Paper and was vitually denied of admission. I had no Idea what i wrote in that paper. but Dad came home with papers and  Banged me. i was very upset. but  managed to get addmission.

There is also another incidence where in some school i was asked to bring Gum from senior class:
Seniors laughed loud as I opened my mouth and said " they wouldn't giving GUM"
I didn't realise what i said but knew some thing was terribly wrong with speaking.

I was asked to choose simple poem and just deliver it but wanted to deliver a poem that which a best student of my class would have been(Vimugdha Kaharia). I requested my teacher(prameela) please give me some thing that u would have given her. though I did not win that poem but got acknowledged. Latter same year I won Ex tempo competition.



No comments:

Post a Comment